When I saw my tin of STEAMCREAM in my Sample Bar Glam Pack, I was firstly excited about the cute packaging. I realise that amazing packaging doesn’t necessarily = amazing product, but in this case I was not disappointed!
First up, let’s talk about the packaging. STEAMCREAM comes in super cute limited edition tins with different prints – not only adorable, but collectable! Once the product has run out, you can wash them out and reuse them (I’ll be keeping handy things like hair pins in mine!). Bonus points for awesome packaging, STEAMCREAM! View Post
1. I went to #nzgirlbloggersclub on Tuesday, where we had an awesome Q&A session with Jenene Crossan (the brains behind nzgirl and flossie.com). It was super inspiring, and I left feeling really motivated and empowered, with heaps of great ideas. #nzgirlbloggersclub was also a great chance to catch up with some awesome fellow bloggers!
2. Thanks to nzgirl and Whitcoulls for the awesome stationery we received at #nzgirlbloggersclub – I am a huge stationery fiend and love having cute notebooks and pens to jot down my ideas. I carry a notebook with me at all times, because you never know when inspiration will strike!
- (of a person) Liable to unreasonable changes of mood.
- Of or relating to a person’s temperament: “they were firm friends in spite of temperamental differences”.
This is the first ever manicure I had done by Jess at Monaco Nails & Beauty – she used Artistic Colour Gloss in Temperamental to give me gorgeous grey nails that I’d been coveting for ages and ages.
Thanks to the lovely ladies at nzgirl,I had the chance to try out the Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash for this week’s Tried & Tested review.
I’ve found the secret to tangle-free mermaid hair!
My hair is thick and curly, and sometimes it can be a nightmare to try and wrangle it into anything other than a tangled mess. This is especially true over summer, when I’m spending quite a lot of time at the beach or in the pool. My hair is also coloured, meaning that it can sometimes need a bit of extra TLC.
I know, it’s Monday and technically I’m posting this late. And I realise that one of my highlights from the week actually happened today. It’s because it’s Auckland Anniversary weekend, and I kind of lost track of the days – oops!
1. I kickstarted my week with an amazing shoot with the gorgeous Dani McAllen from dani just is – she’s a total babe and super fun to shoot with, so we had loads of fun creating so fab images … that I can’t share with you just yet. But hold on to your britches, because she is definitely worth the wait (and I’m hoping to include a whole post about her soon).
2. Summer fruit is where it’s at. I’m going crazy for fresh fruit salad at the moment, and this is how I kick off most days – with a bowl of whatever tasty fruit I have on hand. My fave fruit is definitely nectarines right now, how about you?