1. I went to back to The Langham again this week, this time to checkout Cuisine Cheesefest. This involved tasting lots of delicious cheeses – yum! I’m a massive cheese fiend, so Cheesefest was like a dream come true. My favourite cheese came from Over The Moon, which you can pick up from a magical place called Farro Fresh if you’re in Auckland or from one of these places if you live elsewhere in New Zealand. View Post
OPI are right up there as one of my favourite nail polish brands – they have an amazing selection of colours (over 200 shades!); their polish is always top quality and doesn’t contain DBP, Toluene or Formaldehyde; and their ProWide brushes make it super easy to apply your polish.
For this reason, I always get really excited whenever OPI announces a new range – even more fabulous colours to choose from! OPI ‘s latest collection is no exception – they’ve recently released Euro Centrale by OPI. Celebrating a region where history meets modern design, the collection’s twelve new nail lacquers offer a mixture of glamorous metallic hues; playful bright shades in periwinkle, aqua and pink; and creamy blues in indigo, midnight and aubergine. Everything that is super on trend right now!
The lovely team at Sunglasses Shop sent me these snazzy tortoiseshell sunnies to review – how cute are they? Just in time too, because my other pair of sunglasses recently broke.
About Sunglasses Shop
Sunglasses Shop is the UK’s largest online sunglasses retailer – not surprising given their amazing selection and affordable prices. They have designer brands like Gucci, Ray-Ban, Bollé, Dolce & Gabbana and Ralph by Ralph Lauren (to name a few), as well as a whole load of other great (but slightly lesser known) brands. They stock men’s, women’s and children’s sunglasses, polarised sunglasses, goggles for skiing and snowboarding and if you need prescription sunglasses, then they can sort you out with those as well. View Post
Britney Hazeldine is a new blogging friend of mine, who writes an amazing lifestyle blog called Scout (which, up until recently, was called Lemonwood and Honey) that is all about food, fashion, and living the life you want. I met Britney through #nzgirlbloggersclub and our mutual friend Nana Wintour, and I love her super sweet video blogs.
1. What did you have for breakfast? A nectarine (YUMMO) and a slice of toast. I just love nectarines!
2. How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging since December 2010.
3. Why did you start blogging? My blog started off as Lemonwood and Honey and was a private blog at first. It acted as a creative outlet for me and a great way to pass time between my final year at high school and my first year at uni. One of my initial inspirations was actually the film Julie and Julia. I had wanted to blog for a long time but was rather insecure so I kept putting it off. The film was the thing that made me go ‘Hey, I can do this’ and I spent that night coding my little private blog.
4. What is the best thing about being a blogger? The friends you make! Even from the other side of the world! The blogging community is filled with such amazing and friendly people that you just can’t help making friends. I also love the memories you are able to share and document. View Post
If I could pick the one accessory I love most, it would have to be handbags. I was super excited this week when nzgirl asked me to compile my ten hottest handbag picks!
Whether you go for a bargain buy or splash out on a luxe bag, the style of your bag can really up the ante on any outfit. The other great thing about handbags? They’re a one size fits all kind of deal – a good handbag won’t judge you for eating a muffin for morning tea the way some form fitting dresses will!
So, after much drooling over bags over the last few days, here are my top ten (in no particular order):
Deadly Ponies’ Mr Molten is one of my two most lusted over bags at the moment. I don’t think I even need to explain why. Please, just give me a moment while I stroke it… View Post