Well hello there, MacBook Pro…
Something pretty exciting happened a couple of weeks ago. I’m pretty sure that you can guess what that is, by the title of this post and the pictures, but in case you didn’t already guess, I got a new computer! HURRAY! This is a pretty big deal for me, as I’ve been in need of a new laptop for a while.
As every computer owner knows, it’s not as simple as just waltzing in to your local computer store and picking up a new one. You have to do your research first! Fortunately, my techy boything listened to what I wanted (good graphics, light weight, manageable size, a decent amount of hard drive space, and a reasonable price), and came up with this: a 13″ MacBook Pro. View Post
I’ve been planning seahorse nails for a while now, because my boyfriend is a big seahorse fan and his birthday is coming up. I don’t know how these things are relevant – it’s not like he really cares that much about how I adorn my nails, and it’s not like I can justify seahorse nails as being some kind of gift to him! But shh, seahorses are cool and my nails are pretty…
I was inspired to get these by some taxidermied seahorses I acquired last year (you can see them in the pictures below). They’re such delicate creatures, yet so majestic, and I wanted to pay tribute to their beauty. I think that Jess and Penny did an amazing job of replicating them on my nails. View Post
Angie Fredatovich is one of the friendliest people I’ve ever met, and is someone that I felt like I instantly clicked with when I joined the #nzgirlbloggersclub. She blogs about fashionable things, beautiful things, and brilliant things over at Gurlinterrupted.
1. What did you have for breakfast? Toasted muesli with fresh berries and about 3 cups of English breakfast tea.
2. How long have you been blogging? I’ve been writing for other digital magazine sites for over a year now, however my own personal blog has been running since June 2012.
3. Why did you start blogging? I have always loved writing and thought “why not combine it with my love of Fashion/Beauty?”
4. What is the best thing about being a blogger? The freedom to write about what you are truly passionate about; and in your own words. It’s 100% you! Plus, the awesome network of bloggers that I’ve gotten to know and now consider good friends (and I get to see them all regularly at fashion/beauty events). Oh, and being privy to many new beauty collections and new season fashion collections in advance ain’t too bad either View Post
Face masks are a Sunday night ritual! What better way to end the weekend than by pampering your skin?
Montagne Jeunesse’s Aromatherapy Masque
Recently I tried out Montagne Jeunesse‘s Aromatherapy Face Masque – and I loved it! It was perfect for just before bed, because it contained lavender and jasmine, and smelled delicious. Both lavender and jasmine are really soothing scents for me, so that definitely helped me to relax and unwind. View Post
Check out this amazing cheese cake made by Over The Moon! I totally want one!
1. I went to back to The Langham again this week, this time to checkout Cuisine Cheesefest. This involved tasting lots of delicious cheeses – yum! I’m a massive cheese fiend, so Cheesefest was like a dream come true. My favourite cheese came from Over The Moon, which you can pick up from a magical place called Farro Fresh if you’re in Auckland or from one of these places if you live elsewhere in New Zealand. View Post